Kaia is a growing machine and so full of life! She LOVES to be outside, exploring, climbing things, eating dirt, collecting sticks, and to just be on the move. While she does not have many consistent words yet, she can say "dada" (I suppose the "papa" will come later), "thank you", "mama" (although she tends to only say it when I am not around), "ball", "poop", and a few others that would not sound comprehensible to anyone but her family. She can also sign "more", "all done" and "milk".
Side note - ECing has definitely paid off (finally! it was rough there for awhile). Kaia now tells us when she needs to go by saying "poop", upon which we put her on the potty and she goes. It really is truly amazing and waaaay less messy than cleaning out cloth diapers in the toilet.
 |
| Kaia got a new toy! (I actually do not think I would recommend it. It is a piece of crap and we are taking bets on how long it will last. (It was free though...)) |
 |
| Mmmmmm, dirt. |
No comments:
Post a Comment