July 23, 2014

Pennsylvania Part 4

We have been in PA for what seems like ages (okay, really three weeks). Here is the final installment of photos from our remaining time here:

Akilah, Kaia, and Kathryn (our niece) playing with pom poms


This was the day I was in charge of all three girls. Fun chaos!

Akilah and Poppop. Oh did we eat some Lancaster County corn on the cob while we were there! Yum!

Love.

Sisters having story time in the tiniest rocking chair.

Nana and Kaia reading lama lama.

I love how Akilah and my mom have the same expressions in this one!


Oh sillies.



Love these two.
One of the days we took a trip to visit friends in Maryland. It is always oh so very lovely seeing them; I wish we lived closer!
Ah, look at all those smiling faces!!

Posing with their creek findings.

Looking down the hole for a shoe. They've got some great teamwork going on.

Kaia was fascinated with the "bock bocks" and the little door to the nesting area of the chicken tractor.

No comments: