Road Trip!
Akilah is a FANTASTIC travel buddy and Tony is an AMAZING long distance driver.
During our 12 hour drive to Lancaster (in our less comfy truck because this time we were traveling with the doggies):
During our trip we ventured to Pennsylvania to visit "the Mama" side of our family. We thoroughly enjoyed being in the house where I grew up for the holidays and getting to spend time with everyone!
My parents always go to visit my Mom's side of the family near Philadelphia for Christmas eve:
This year my Mom's brother was in town; I think it had been 20 some years since they had seen one another. Here are the three siblings:
Then from the afternoon of the 25th - the 26th it was off to visit my Dad's side of the family in the coal region of PA! My aunt always has a scrumptious Christmas Day feast at her house.
Here is Akilah with her Great Nana (I think they are looking at a photo album):
Akilah playing with her second cousin (yes, I just had to look that one up) Ben:
Dad making scrambled eggs for all of us. Yes, essentially cooking something other than on a grill. WOA!:
Adorable!:
Thanks everyone for a wonderful visit!


No comments:
Post a Comment