July 12, 2012

Update


Akilah and I spent last week in PA staying at my parent's house. I am incredibly grateful to them for taking care of Akilah all week while I lay in a pile on "couch a" and "couch b", rotating between the two as I felt necessary. Sadly this was all I could do while feeling incredibly nauseous the entire time. (week 7-8 of growing a baby has been ROUGH!) Thus of course I could not even take out my camera. So sad. Mom, if you are out there in blogland, did you happen to take any photographs?

After going to acupuncture yesterday, I am feeling a little better. I was able to stick my head out the window and take this updated photo of the garden. (Now if I could just bring myself to get out there and harvest- I am sure there is a crap ton of zucchini needing to be frozen.) I think I can. I think I can.

(Feeling a little better today also meant that I could actually get out of the house and take Akilah to the food bar at Earthfare because goodness knows I still am working up to being able to function in the kitchen again.)


No comments: