Akilah and Tony are on a plane to California right now and our house is oddly quiet. I miss them terribly and wish I could have gone too, but am just not feeling well enough to travel right now. Hell, I could not even drive them to the airport only 1.5 hours away.
Under normal circumstances I would be excited for a whole week at home to myself. (Imagine all the projects I could get done and all the cooking, freezing, and canning I could do.) But alas that is not the case right now. Truth be told, I can barely take care of myself and was having a very difficult time taking care of Akilah while Tony was in Nashville for the past 4 days.
Yesterday my midwife suggested I go to the ER for IV fluids. I am so very grateful my dear friend Melissa was able to take me (and spend 6 hours there! aye!) and that Akilah was able to go to her house and play with her children. Now that I am hydrated, I am feeling a little better. Hopefully now I can keep some food down to make up for the 10 pounds that I have lost so far.
What a wild ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment