This morning we woke up to a blanket of snow. A very thin blanket, but snow nonetheless. We have learned to bundle up and rush outdoors right away because you might blink and it will all be melted. Akilah was the first out, finally getting some use out of the snow pants I thrifted years ago.
Here are some photos of our snowy fun prior to our Thanksgiving preparations!
 |
| Kaia was only outside long enough for these two photos. She was miserable and her snow clothes were too big (but not by much!) |
 |
| Kaia was sitting up on the grass but I went to grab the camera and found her lying in the snow (and not very happy about it). |
 |
| After Kaia went back inside with Papa, Akilah and I made a Snow Queen and her castle. The snow wasn't great for packing so her castle is smaller than she is. Go with it. :-) |
Happy Snow Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment