Today Tony and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary. This will be our last year living in West Asheville so we took full advantage of the community and deliciousness within walking distance of our house. For breakfast T, Kaia, and I walked to Biscuit Head. Yum. Yum Yum. Then we wandered around the "downtown" part of W.A. After eating and wandering around in the gorgeous sun, I took a much needed nap. Yay Fall Break!
Friends came over this evening to watch the munchkins so Tony and I could go out to fancy dinner. We (FINALLY) went to the Admiral, a most scrumptious fancy tasting restaurant within walking distance of our house. We had been talking about eating there for years but one can only really get in with reservations made weeks in advance; in our world reservations require a little too much forethought. But this time we made it happen! YUM!
We didn't take any photos from today but here are some from 8 years ago (taken by our brother in law, Isaac Hernandez).
No comments:
Post a Comment