Because when you are 37 weeks pregnant, sick, and haven't felt well enough to craft since last May, it is crucial to re-organize all your fabric, wool roving, and supplies...
This morning I decided to trade out Akilah's "armoire" (really an old computer cabinet) for the old dresser I had filled with fabric and various crafting supplies. The dresser of supplies was an organizational nightmare. As was the armoire because Akilah gets out her own clothes and dresses herself and the majority of it is just a big empty space without shelves or dividers.
Now her dresser is organized by drawer and she can reach each one when she stands on her little chair. Surely each drawer will not stay all neatly organized, but at least items are more contained. Ahhhh, this OCD mama is very happy.
Although I am not feeling well and was running out of nesting steam halfway through the project, I plunged ahead and organized all my supplies as I put them all away. We really should have made the switch long long ago, from a functional perspective, it makes so much more sense!
Here are some fun colorful photos because playing with my camera is a good time (although I didn't realize it was on the wrong setting... oh well):
| Wool roving. Akilah LOVES to needle felt so thanks to her Nana, we are all stocked up for awhile. |
| Fabric! Oh so lovely. And much easier to actually see what I have when stored this way as opposed to in dresser drawers. |
| So many fun patterns. and possibilities. someday. soonish. |
![]() |
| And here is the 37 week belly. She has dropped and I am feeling large. |
![]() |
| Hi baby!! |


No comments:
Post a Comment