September 24, 2013

Gratitude

Today I am inspired (by this post) to join a friend along the journey of gratefulness. Will you join us too?




Today I am thankful for:

1. Plans for international travel to visit with family.

2. Projects on my knitting needles after a long hiatus.

3. Cooler weather!

4. The peace and tranquility that is brought on by ridding my life of facebook.

5. The fog over the farm this morning.

6. An upcoming family adventure and gathering in celebration of my grandmother's 90th birthday.

7. These two beautiful curious souls:

They are exploring a hole in the floor.

3 comments:

CharliMills said...

I was also inspired by Rachel's post, so I'm checking out other blogs. Love your gratitude list! What beautiful children (mine are now grown and still beautiful). Did you knit the apricot vest? Gorgeous! My fingers were born to write stories, they don't knit so well, but I admire those who have the talent for it. Enjoy the day!

Nettie said...

Thanks! The sweater was knit by Rachel. :)

Unknown said...

Lovely little list! I too am checking out the other blog's who posted gratitude links in Rachel's comments- so happy to be finding a whole bunch of new blogs!