We discovered our new favorite board game when it arrived via the mail a few days ago. This seriously is one of the best children's board games I have ever played. It had been on our wish list for quite awhile, but this past week it was on super dooper sale so I splurged. Although, now that we have played it (numerous times), I would have to say that it is definitely worth every penny.
Check out the link and read all about it:
Wildcraft!: An Herbal Adventure Game
 |
| This is not my photo. It is from Google. |
|
|
|
Akilah and I have probably played it six or seven times since it arrived just a mere two days ago. She has also been playing it for hours on end all by herself. She is really excited about learning all the herbs and then trying to find them in real life. There are a few growing in our yard and yesterday we were playing in a nearby creek and found some Jewelweed. I adore her enthusiasm and love for learning!
No comments:
Post a Comment