Kidney stones. Again. This time on the right side. At least I have a souvenir this go round! How something so tiny can cause so much pain is truly mind boggling.
My dear friend Melissa came to spend the afternoon with me and I am ever so grateful. She told them she was my hubby sub because only immediate family members are allowed at this time.
Edited: So I only had to stay at the hospital for one night, my shortest stint yet. 5 IV bags and one teeny tiny kidney stone later, I was able to go home.
![]() |
| Parts of my dinner with some surprises Akilah sent over. (Taken with the crappy Ipod camera.) |
My Christmas dinner consisted of cheerios, sun chips, a roll, and mashed potatoes. "Nutrition" (at least that is what they call themselves) seems to not be a very appropriate name for "feeding our patients nothing but crap". I would have been excited about the mashed potatoes and the roll, but the potatoes were the same thing they brought me for lunch. Yuum.

No comments:
Post a Comment