Well, here it is; nothing fancy. I had actually pinned a few really adorable Tooth Fairy Pillows/Bags on Pinterest, but they would have taken much longer... So I threw together this simple pillow with a wool felt tooth pocket. I stuffed the pillow with an old cut up wool scarf from the Clearance Center.
She loves it. Maybe another day I will make
this one or
this one for more teeth yet to fall...
 |
| Literally. Because we can't find it. She wanted to write a much more elaborate explanation of why she does not have the tooth to place in the pocket, but the piece of paper she cut to write the note on was teeny tiny. So we settled on a simple "I LOST MY TOOTH." |
 |
| (She is also dressed as a fairy, pretending to be the Tooth Fairy.) |
1 comment:
Awwww! An adorable pouch to go with an adorable Akilah! Congrats!
Post a Comment