May 18, 2014

Ballet Recital

Today was Akilah's ballet recital!! Friends watched Kaia so that Tony, Akilah, and I could go out to dinner and then to the recital. Akilah had not spent time alone with both Mama and Papa since Kaia was born so this was a special treat! We were not allowed to take photographs during the recital but I quickly took some before and after.




Here Akilah is actually just offstage; you can see her hand. That is her class though and those fun blue tutus were their costumes. (I felt like a criminal trying to take this photo before the recital started so missed the shot of Akilah and did not try to take another one.)

Flower from Papa afterwards!



We are so very proud of our little ballerina!! We will receive a DVD of the recital so will be able to view her performance again!





No comments: