The difference, I believe, is that I have been taking two homeopathic remedies regularly, in addition to the zofran. Now to just be able to not have to take the zofran anymore. I also think it is time to try acupuncture again, now that I can handle the 1 minute drive from our house.
The homeopathic remedies are Calc Phos 6x and Ferrum Phos 6x. The father of another child at Akilah's school recommended and shared them with me. He has a reference that sounds much more helpful than just reading the little labels on the vials, because upon first glance the calc phos is commonly used for teething and the ferrum phos is commonly used for fevers. Intriguing! I wish we could afford to go see one of the excellent Homeopaths in town, but alas that is way out of our budget.
| We borrowed this puzzle from friends. I have a new found love for Ravensburger puzzles. Such high quality! |
Edited at 3:48pm: all of the sudden this afternoon I turned nauseous and starting vomiting again. I guess I just never know when it's going to hit, although late afternoon is a trend. At least I felt better for part of the day, that's more than I can say for 21 weeks now...
Edited at 3:35am: damn. I woke up thinking it must be 6 or 7am and an acceptable time to get up. But nope. The clock said 1:55. Augh. I guess that is what happens when going to sleep at 7:30pm. But now I am STILL awake, nauseous, vomiting, and heartburny. I never had this waking up in the middle of the night with nausea and vomiting thing with Akilah; I was usually okay once I fell asleep. Not so much the case this time around...
No comments:
Post a Comment