Popsicle season has begun! Especially because yesterday morning Kaia and I awoke to the sounds of Tony and Akilah in the backyard picking almost an entire gallon of strawberries!
Today we busted out our new popsicle molds for the first time; these stainless steel ones from Life Without Plastic. They are pricey, even though I bought them on sale, so we only have 4 for now.
The recipe I used was inspired by this one here from in.gredients.
What I did:
Threw the following into the Vitamix:
Strawberries (I didn't measure them)
2 Peaches
Some maple syrup (I just dumped a little in, measuring it just makes a mess)
1/2 cup coconut-almond milk
Blend and pour into our 4 molds. (Yes, there was some leftover.)
Stick in freezer! So easy it's silly. These molds rock; I love the flat tops so that they do not need a stand while in the freezer.
They must be good. Akilah chowed it down.


No comments:
Post a Comment