My dear friend and college roommate is in town visiting with her family! I was actually friends with her husband before I even met Erika; Matt lived next door to me my freshman year. Erika and I lived with each other Sophomore through Senior year and I introduced the two of them (apparently 17 years ago). How is that possible? Surely we are not that old...
They have three very adorable and sweet children! Akilah is having so much fun with them, and they all adore Kaia.
 |
| Popsicle fun at our house. |
 |
| Visiting with an angora goat at the WNC Nature Center. (Who knew that is what this is? I surely did not!) |
 |
| Watching the otters play. |
 |
| Making friends with a snapping turtle. |
 |
| Snapping Turtle. |
 |
| Kaia had fun too, even if she only likes/rides in the stroller for 10 or so minutes. I still love to take it places to carry all our stuff. Then she rides in one of our many carriers. |
More fun photos coming soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment