October 26, 2013

EC Update

I actually started this post a month ago but never finished it. Nor did I actually write anything, so I have no recollection of what my intention was. Sigh.

Honestly, ECing is HARD. Crazy hard. Kaia is still has yet to establish an elimination pattern other than waking up dry and going shortly thereafter.

Tony caught a poop while I was at work the other day and was ecstatic!  I was thrilled because most days I come home to him mumbling something or other about not liking ECing.

ECing really means paying attention and being present. All. the. time. Kaia frequently waits until I go attempt to do something in the kitchen. Regardless I am still pleased; she is still learning that it isn't okay to be wet.

Here are some fun photos; Akilah LOVES to help! (And just adores her little sister.)






No comments: