"I'm going to be a crafter when I grow up." (While knitting using a lucet on 9/21/13)
"I decided I do not want to marry when I grow up; I want to live with you. And Kaia." (also on 9/21/13)
"The world will still be here after all the people die." While eating freshly made warm applesauce on 10/12/13) Woa. Just woa. This was a completely random thought unrelated to the topic we were just discussing (different flavors of applesauce based on the spices we add.)
 |
| I think they were pretending to be lions. Or something. What silly faces! |
 |
| This is a terrible photo, but means so much. The house was very quiet a few days ago so I peeked into Akilah's room to see what she was up to. I found her using her story bag to tell stories to her dolls! So darn sweet. (Last year around Thanksgiving she had gone to visit my parents and went to preschool with her Nana. There she learned all about storytelling and each child created a story telling bag.) |
No comments:
Post a Comment