January 22, 2013

35 Weeks

On Saturday I hit the 35 week mark. Woooo hooooo!! Time finally appears to be moving faster than the speed of an incredibly slow tortoise. And the fact that we are having a baby is finally becoming real. Yes, it really does take feeling better to see the light at the end of the tunnel. All those months of being so sick really clouded the "why" behind it all.

**********************************************************************************

Now it is Monday. And I need to write this list as a reminder, should I find myself in the insane position to be considering being pregnant ever again:
  • Hyperemesis (still... at 35 weeks... but at least the zofran is finally helping now; most of the time...)
  • but with that said, Nausea and Vomiting. still.
  • Heartburn (sometimes so bad that it causes Vomiting; which is just what happened moments ago, promoting me to create this list. so. much. vomit.)
  • bizarre Joint Pain (which has thankfully finally gone away after I had my chiropractor tape my thumb last week)
  • Pregnancy Skin Tags (seriously?!?! yes, that is a thing)
  • Bacterial nonsense. enough said.
  • bizarre really intense full body Itching. (the kind that makes one look psycho scratching so much in public. 
  • Insomnia (even though I am incredibly exhausted)

And of course all the "normal" (HA! what a silly word) things such as:
  • Smell sensitive (I am convinced that AC Moore is trying to kill it's customers with all those horrific odors the second you step foot in the store. Akilah and I went there today; I almost flipped out on them... Do they think it will make people buy more crap? Or do they think it actually smells pleasant?)
  • Braxton Hicks Contractions (way more than I had with Akilah.)
  • Clumsiness
  • Forgetfulness
  • Peeing every 5 minutes
**********************************************************************************

I need to add a belly picture here. Perhaps soon.

No comments: