Because I did not have the energy for baking and crafting and our house is not big enough for so many people, we rented space at The Hop West, our local ice cream shop before they opened for the day. I would have much preferred the park, but winter birthdays are tricky.
| Gluten free chocolate cake from Short Street Cakes, our local cake shop. YUM. |
| First we started with a few rounds of popcorn. |
| Singing time! (I love how Tallulah is practically drooling over the cake. She is the one that asked me why I brought fruit salad instead of cupcakes to Akilah's school celebration. So cute.) |
| This was my attempt at an action shot while blowing out the candles. Oooops. |
![]() |
| The children also each got a scoop of ice cream. Akilah had chocolate made with local goat milk. |
![]() |
| Messy face! |
![]() |
| Akilah requested to have a pinata so her Nana sent her this one of a cupcake! |
| Silas takes a turn! |
| Lola takes a turn! |
| Tallulah's turn! |
| Lucie's turn! |
![]() |
| The Black family. |







No comments:
Post a Comment