I can't say I was overly enthusiastic about dyeing eggs and other festivities this year... I have been just too tired, but manged to muster up a little bit for Akilah's excitement is contageous.
 |
| This year she tried drawing on the eggs with crayons to see what would happen. |
 |
| woa. super tired. none of these eggs are in focus! |
 |
| Our old standby of natural egg dye (minus the beet juice because I forgot to thaw it in time. Counterclockwise from the orange one that is actually- Green from mixing red cabbage and turmeric. Yellow (two jars) from turmeric. Blue - from red cabbage. |
 |
| The colors did not turn out nearly as well as last year. I think they cooled down too much before we put the eggs in to sit overnight. Still so lovely though. |
 |
| This girl's got so much style. LOVE it!!! |
 |
| Question of the day - will the rosemary come back??? |
 |
| Awww love them! |
No comments:
Post a Comment