June 14, 2014

Armenia - Vayk

I loved Jiro and Alavard's yard in Vayk so I took a bunch of photos. However, I did a crappy job taking pictures of the rest of the town; sigh. Thank goodness we are returning next year!!!

The gate on the left is the entryway from the street. The steps on the right lead to a garage of sorts.

House is on the right. Garage on the left.


Cucumbers!

Bees. They did not do well this year which is very sad because that is how they used to barter for the food they didn't grow.

Part of the garden. And chickens. Jill said they had less going on in their garden than in the past due to water challenges. (They do not speak any English so Jill translated everything for me. She's a rock star and kind of famous in those parts!)

Cherries!





Vayk; taken from the car... Every time we wandered around I forgot my camera!



No comments: